DIY Wall Hanging Jewelry Organizer

$10

How to make a personalized wall hanging jewelry organizer that will last for years. This jewelry organizer is the easiest way to organize and display all your jewelry.

Five years ago, to display all my favorite jewelry, I created the jewelry wall organizer from some storage cubes I no longer wanted. I was surprised by the result.

The best part is how its still standing. I’ve tried other organizers that fall down and then I have a mess everywhere.

The wire slat is from a storage cubes for kids toys. I threw away the connectors and was left with a bunch of 14 x 14 flat wire slats to make the jewelry organizers. I've since found them at garage sales for about $2 for the whole kit. You can make a bunch of these for gifts.

Gather enough yarn to loop around the sides of the wire that will fit through the little squares each time. Apply some hot glue to get started and wrap the yarn around the wire. Apply more glue at every halfway point and on the ends.

Pull the yarn tight as you go. If you need you run out of yarn and need more, be sure to hide the endings and beginnings of the yarn to make it as seamless as possible.

Take another piece of yarn wrapped around the top for hanging purposes. Hot glue the embellishment on top.

Add your clothes pins throughout. If you use it as a jewelry hanger, then put the clothespins at the top and bottom to hang necklaces from it. This leaves the middle free for all your earrings.

Here's the jewelry organizer that I've been using for the last five years.

You can use these for all kinds of other projects. Check out my blogs for ideas that others have used the final product for: https://sunflowermom.com/diy-jewelry-organizer-wall/

24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
10 Popular Cabinet Makeovers That Will Transform Your Kitchen
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
Jennifer Smith

• Michele Morgan

I have never seen yarn that looks like that. It looks more like a wide ribbon made out of yarn. What is it called? And where did u get it? TY

• CapeJean

What do you do with earrings with posts?

• Edie

Use a small embroidery hoop with wide weave coordinating material. Hang it on your grid. Years ago I made one for my daughter with my grand daughter's baby hand print on it. Tuned out adorable. Just stick tu our pierced earrings through the material.