I think I want to move the gallery wall to the media room/teen lounge. How would you decorate this wall?

Sharon @ mrs. hines classThistlewoodAt The Picket Fence
+4

I prefer a warm, casual feel. I'm willing to replace and/or move things around.
the view as you walk into the living room from the front door.
fireplace wall adjacent to the entertainment/gallery wall
view of room
the entertainment/gallery wall
  • Hometipster.com

I've just written an article on Indoor Water Walls - and I'd be tempted to add such a feature instead of pictures or paintings - http://hometipster.com/indoor-water-walls/

• Sharon @ mrs. hines class

What a fabulous option! I never would have thought of a water wall. Thanks for sharing.

• Beth

@Sharon @ mrs. hines class Hey girl you need a much bigger TV. Then hang it on the wall. You will love it

• At The Picket Fence

Hi Sharon! What a beautiful room! :-) Have you thought about putting the tv on the wall and then maybe surrounding it with decorative plates or some other collection around it? Here is a link to a gal whose home I just love and her color palette is really similar to yours. If you scroll down through awhile you will see her family room and how she has it arranged. Just a thought! ~Vanessa http://dixiedelights.blogspot.com/p/house-tour.html

• Sharon @ mrs. hines class

I have considered that. And now that you mention it, I'm thinking hanging the t.v. might just be the answer. Either that, or elevate it a bit with a taller console. What do you think about that option? Can you "picture" it?

• Thistlewood

Sharon, Your house is so pretty! Moving the television would be a perfect solution. I was going to suggest elevating it just a little to balance the room! Plates above it...like Vanessa suggested would be perfect!

• Sharon @ mrs. hines class

Kari if you and Vanessa both had the same idea, I'd better get on it!!! Thanks so much for the feedback.