Dollar Store Cookie Stand and Dome!!!

$5

Whether you are hosting a spring party or a summer gathering this adorable project is sure to impress. Takes only a couple minutes to prepare and you have a chic place to store your treats.

Step one is to gather all of your pieces for the project. I purchased every item at the Dollar Tree with the exception of the spray paint I had on hand.

So first I took my clear bowl and my seashell and I put a generous amount of glue on to the seashell.

Then you stick the seashell right on top and put it aside to dry. You could use anything you want. I picked the seashell because it matches my Coastal decor.

While you are waiting for the seashell to dry go to a well ventilated area and spray paint the base. I chose this color because it is one of my favorites. You then then wait a little while until it dries and then on to the next step.

Next step is put a generous amount of glue on the top of the candlestick and then you are going to attach the plate to the top and let it dry.

After it's done drying you have this adorable treat tray that is super inexpensive and super easy to make!

• Victoria

I am just curious. You said that you purchased every item at the dollar tree with the exception of the spray paint that you already had. Why is it when I click on the links for all the items that go straight to Amazon. Even the clear candle stick holder which obviously is found at dollar tree, the link leads to Amazon.

A little confusing.

I do like the project though.