Dollar Store Cookie Stand and Dome!!!

$5

Whether you are hosting a spring party or a summer gathering this adorable project is sure to impress. Takes only a couple minutes to prepare and you have a chic place to store your treats.

dollar store cookie stand and dome

Step one is to gather all of your pieces for the project. I purchased every item at the Dollar Tree with the exception of the spray paint I had on hand.

dollar store cookie stand and dome

So first I took my clear bowl and my seashell and I put a generous amount of glue on to the seashell.

dollar store cookie stand and dome

Then you stick the seashell right on top and put it aside to dry. You could use anything you want. I picked the seashell because it matches my Coastal decor.

dollar store cookie stand and dome

While you are waiting for the seashell to dry go to a well ventilated area and spray paint the base. I chose this color because it is one of my favorites. You then then wait a little while until it dries and then on to the next step.

dollar store cookie stand and dome

Next step is put a generous amount of glue on the top of the candlestick and then you are going to attach the plate to the top and let it dry.

dollar store cookie stand and dome

After it's done drying you have this adorable treat tray that is super inexpensive and super easy to make!

dollar store cookie stand and dome

• Chances
    10 hours ago

We have cake auctions at church--Thrift stores offer wide variety of glassware. This idea is perfect for gaining a higher price for a cake! thanks!

• Lovesunique
      31 minutes ago

What a great idea to combine the cake tray with the cake for the sale.

• Lovesunique
    30 minutes ago

Great idea. Would not have thought of a mixing bowl as the "dome".