How to remove dog hair from car seats?

+7

I think I have tried about everything to remove dog hair from car seat. This includes rollers with sticky stuff, rubber brushes, wire brushes , vacuums of course, and just about any thing I see advertised.

• Laurie531 Laurie531 on Apr 27, 2019

Lint remover with fabric on it - not the sticky kind!

• Mary Mary on Apr 27, 2019

Rubber dishwashing gloves with the fingerprints on them. I put mine on, make them a little wet with water, and dog hair comes off easy.

• Linda Schenker Linda Schenker on Apr 27, 2019

I will give that a try. Thanks.

• Frankie Frankie on Apr 27, 2019

Sticky rollers seems to work fine to me

• Judy Harris Judy Harris on Apr 27, 2019

Pumice stone! (Pool supply)

Glide across seats and it’s gone!

• Shore grandmom Shore grandmom on Apr 27, 2019

I know what you mean, It looks like you have a great dane? We have one too, (150 pounds) and she sheds like crazy but loves her car rides! The only way I can get rid of all of the dog hair is to have the car detailed. They must have something special to get rid of it, although they always tell me that they really had to work at it. But it is gone until she goes for another ride!

• Linda Schenker Linda Schenker on Apr 28, 2019

I have an overweight Bassett mix and she sheds like crazy! I may resort to detailing and try to get her to sit on a seat cover. Good luck!