Boho Felt Wall Hanging

$5

Like many things, I have a small obsession with wall hangings. They are fun to make and can add character to any space! I made these boho wall hangings out of felt and love how bright and colorful they are! Plus, felt is so inexpensive that you'll want to make one of these for everyone you know.

boho felt wall hanging
boho felt wall hanging

This is the perfect way to use up some of your felt scraps!

boho felt wall hanging

I started with an 8x10 piece of blue felt for the base of my wall hanging. I cut strips of felt to add to the wall hanging. For now, just place everything on the wall hanging and move around until you know exactly how you want it to look.

boho felt wall hanging

When you are happy with how everything looks, you can use felt glue or a hot glue gun to attach the pieces.

boho felt wall hanging

Get creative with your wall hanging... I added these fun little stars and braided some felt to add to the wall hanging. The braids add texture and depth to the wall hanging and it's so easy to do!

boho felt wall hanging

For a larger wall hanging, you can place felt pieces together and cover the seems with felt strips.

boho felt wall hanging

Add some loops to the top so you can hang on a wooden dowel and you are done. These wall hangings are so cute and be customized to go with any home décor...

Holly Lengner - Lost Mom