How To Get A Shiplap Look...WITHOUT Any Power Tools!

1 Material
$300

This boring, neglected space was the first room someone would see entering the home, and yet it was a total snooze, lacking all character! But with the help of Woody Walls, I transformed that boring dining room into the most charming room of the whole house!

Hi- I'm Jenn! I'm a single gal flipping houses in Arkansas. I blog about this crazy, DIY, real estate investing life over at my blog: Bachelorette Pad Flip.

I started with a very boring (& dirty!) dining room. From removing the carpet, to changing the colors, to adding a pop of design- I knew I could transform this space!

After I relocated the bathroom access (because that's weird to have a bathroom in the dining room!), it time to get designing!

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)

To really make this room pop, I partnered with a company called Woody Walls. Every imaginable wood plank design you can think of, they have. But here's the best part: IT'S ALL PEEL-N-STICK!

Since it's peel-n-stick, Woody Walls was super easy to install. But I didn't sacrifice on design. This is a real wood product with wood grain and texture!

The end result is just jaw-dropping! I'm in love with how fast & easy this project was! I'm giving all the details, ideas, and inspo over on my blog! Don't own any power tools but want to add some design to your space? This blog post is for you!

The Bachelorette Pad Flip