Flower Arrangement Beverage Dispenser

$20

I was really wracking my brain to come up with a unique gift for Mother's Day. Moms love flowers and wine (I mean who doesn't?), but I wanted to make something that would both be useful and something that would last. At last, I came up with this idea! Check out what I made for both flowers and wine...with a twist!

flower arrangement beverage dispenser

I started off with this dollar store pot, and it will be used to hold a wine bag.

flower arrangement beverage dispenser

Next, I cut a out a wood circle to fit inside the pot. I traced a plate that was the perfect size! It fits perfectly inside the rim. You could also trace the rim, and cut a bit smaller so it will sit down inside the pot. If you don’t have a plate that fits.

flower arrangement beverage dispenser

Then I sanded the lid!

flower arrangement beverage dispenser

Next I used a hole saw and cut a hole in my pot.

flower arrangement beverage dispenser

I wanted the lid to look somewhat like dirt (since I want it to look like a flower pot) so I painted it a dark brown.

flower arrangement beverage dispenser

Then I took the wine bag, placed it inside the pot, and I placed the spout in the hole I cut in the pot.

flower arrangement beverage dispenser

It now works as a dispenser!

flower arrangement beverage dispenser

I then picked up 13 bunches of faux flowers from the dollar store. I drilled some small holes (not all the way through) to push the flower stems through.

flower arrangement beverage dispenser

I secured the stems with some hot glue.

flower arrangement beverage dispenser

After I arranged them the way I wanted and I then filled the top with greens to fill in the space. I then covered the lid and stems to make it look nice and full!

flower arrangement beverage dispenser

Here it is all filled and arranged and I added a bow with a Happy Mother’s Day sign to finish it up!

flower arrangement beverage dispenser

What do you think? I think any mom will love it!

flower arrangement beverage dispenser

Ready to fill your glass?

flower arrangement beverage dispenser

flower arrangement beverage dispenser

What's great is that you can use this over and over, and it was only $20 to make. I hope you like it! Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there! See more at Gilbert Marketplace Facebook page.

To see more: https://www.facebook.com/groups/148871301967379