Master Bedroom Makeover

$100
1 Month

Check out my colourful master bedroom makeover reveal. Everything was done in one month with less than $100. Proof that a small budget can still make a big impact.

I had a lot to do to make this master bedroom look good! It took me one month (mostly working on it during the weekends) and less than $100. This is the before picture from the entrance.

And voilà! Can you believe it's the same point of view than the before picture? It is so much more colourful than before! I love it!

Here's everything I made for this makeover. First, I stencilled the wall with left over paint from the other wall of my bedroom and the Tea House Trellis Wall Stencil.

I have a full tutorial showing in details everything that happened so you can figure out if stencilling is for you or not!

I even DIYed a new lamp for 0$ (I already had everything on hand since I had made something similar for my dining room).

As you can see, it involves a disassemble bamboo shade, hot glue and a lot of clothes pins!!!

And yes, no more clear windows for the french doors! Privacy! Finally! ;) Are you curious about what I did? Well, I can say that it involves a 5$ shower curtain and spray adhesive! lol

I'm so happy with the end result of my master bedroom makeover. If you don't really like your bedroom, you should really give it a try! Now, I even feel like making my bed in the morning!! 

3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
Check Out These Wonderful Ways To Decorate Your Plain Mugs
18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
3 Wonderful Ways You Can Upcycle Old Windows
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
Quick Easter Egg Ideas That Are Just Too Cute
Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
NeliDesign

• Jody Price

Are you seriously standing on a nightstand on your tip toes? I'm so glad you didn't get hurt and could finish your bedroom. Sorry... Mom here. Beautiful Job!!!

• Chrystal Dugger

Thats all i saw😂 glad you didn't fall.. Great job thanks for sharing🤗

• Chrissy Krainock Luders

Amazing what furniture placement alone does! Then your fabulous makeover! I’m curious on the French doors, were the mullions removable so you did it in one piece, or had to cut each window. If so, how did you get it lined up? For those who can’t stencil, fabric can be hung or adhered temporarily to the wall. A real winner of a design.

• Jean

Very nice job. The room looks beautiful. I am particularly interested in your floor. Is it ceramic tile? It is a welcome change from the typical carpeted or hardwood floor.