Master Bedroom Makeover

$100
1 Month

Check out my colourful master bedroom makeover reveal. Everything was done in one month with less than $100. Proof that a small budget can still make a big impact.

master bedroom makeover

I had a lot to do to make this master bedroom look good! It took me one month (mostly working on it during the weekends) and less than $100. This is the before picture from the entrance.

master bedroom makeover

And voilà! Can you believe it's the same point of view than the before picture? It is so much more colourful than before! I love it!

master bedroom makeover

Here's everything I made for this makeover. First, I stencilled the wall with left over paint from the other wall of my bedroom and the Tea House Trellis Wall Stencil.

I have a full tutorial showing in details everything that happened so you can figure out if stencilling is for you or not!

master bedroom makeover

master bedroom makeover

I even DIYed a new lamp for 0$ (I already had everything on hand since I had made something similar for my dining room).

As you can see, it involves a disassemble bamboo shade, hot glue and a lot of clothes pins!!!

master bedroom makeover

master bedroom makeover

And yes, no more clear windows for the french doors! Privacy! Finally! ;) Are you curious about what I did? Well, I can say that it involves a 5$ shower curtain and spray adhesive! lol

master bedroom makeover

I'm so happy with the end result of my master bedroom makeover. If you don't really like your bedroom, you should really give it a try! Now, I even feel like making my bed in the morning!! 

NeliDesign

• Tabitha McAbee Edwards

What is the name of the paint color on your walls? The teal color and the lighter color.

• Birdie

What an amazing difference!!! Beautiful!

I love the rug too! Can you provide purchase information for the rug? Thanks.

• Sandys SYCmail

Oh my gosh! I love love love the stenciled wall! The color would go perfect in my bedroom, too! I just don't know if I have what it takes to do it! Does it take a lot of practice?? I'm very inspired, but just don't want to expect mine to look like yours and then end up with an epic fail!