How can I make my red washing machine to fit in with my grey kitchen?

FlipturnLindySimple Decorating Tips
+2

• Add some red accents to your kitchen to bring the red into it. Then bring some gray into your laundry room.

• D

31 Creative Ways To Hide A Washing Machine In Your Home

1. www.digsdigs.com/creative-ways-to-hide-a-washing...
    2. A laundry room is often a luxury today, so if you don’t have any space for it, you are probably trying to hide the washing machine somewhere in your interior.Hiding a washing machine from sight can help to both keep your room elegant and keep the dream alive at least temporarily.

• Simple Decorating Tips

Add a few other red items in the kitchen, ie vintage red clock, vintage red scale, red table cloth etc... it only takes a few other items added in red to make it look like it's a fun accent color.

• Lindy

Pictures of the room would be really helpful. Red and gray are awesome complementary colors so ideas above are a good start. I would love to see what the room looks like to add any additional ideas.

• Flipturn

Do you like the red well enough to want to incorporate the machine into the rest of the decor? or would you rather hide it, thus hiding the red color?