How to get rid of roaches?

MEGChas' Crazy CreationsRuby
+1

• D

I use Combat MAX roach hotels and gel at my properties. One morning I swept up over a zip-lock gallon bag of dead roaches from one small kitchen. Within 3 days that infestation was completely gone. Refresh bait more often than specified if you suspect your neighbors do not take their trash out daily.

• Ruby

They also dont like the smell of peppermint oil

• MEG

Roaches are so gross. I had the German kind which are harder to get rid of. Only thing that worked was Boric Acid. Took 6 wks to completely be rid of them. Cleared everything out of my kitchen cabinets and sprinkled Boric Acid in cabinet corners. Did 2 applications of the boric acid and waited to make sure they were permanently gone. Then washed/sterilized everything and put it all back inside the cabinets. Watch paper bags and plastic grocery bags. Roaches can hide in them. They like the darkness inside the bag and eat the glue.