Iron Throne Vinyl Decal: Game of Thrones Craft

$10

This Iron Throne vinyl decal is perfect for updating the “throne” in your bathroom.

My husband and I are big Game of Thrones fans. You might remember the  GOT inspired pillow cases I made for him for Christmas, or the glowing  wildfire slime I made recently. I have another fun GOT project for you, using metallic vinyl this time! StyleTechCraft’s Polished Metal Vinyl is perfect for crafting your own Iron Throne. The vinyl has an incredible metallic sheen that’s perfect for the swords in this project. This would make a fun addition to any guy’s other mancave (aka the bathroom). Use my free cut file to make your guy his own Iron Throne.

Download my free Silhouette cut file and cut the design from two colors of polished metal vinyl. I used black and silver for contrast. Weed the design.

Weed the design. I had three layers…the front with the swords and two back layers with the ends of the swords.

Use a piece of transfer tape to lift the sword handles (the front layer) off the backing. Place the front layer as desired on the middle layer. Remove both from the backing. Place these designs on the back layer of swords. Now you have all three layers arranged together on the one piece of transfer tape.

29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
30 Stunning Ways To Display Your Plants
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017
Morena Hockley