How do I get rid of weeds?

Cheryl WilliamsenAliceKathy Gunter Law

I used Scott's weed &feed on my yard it did nothing to the weeds. I have more clover than grass. Spend a lot of money for that stuff

• Kathy Gunter Law

That is sad for you. I hate it when you spend money and work and it fails you. I don't know a lot about the product but it does actually kill some varieties of grass like St. Augustine. I think your best bet is to consult a local nursery and obtain a product that is specifically to get rid of clover.

• Alice

Try this...

Bring a solution of about 1 cup salt in 2 cups water to a boil. Pour directly on the weeds to kill them. Another equally effective method of how to kill weeds is to spread salt directly onto the weeds or unwanted grass that come up between patio bricks or blocks.

• Cheryl Williamsen

Oxalis Killer is sold at old fashioned farm & ranch stores, in states that don’t have bans on a myriad of yard chemicals (Like CA).