How do you clean grout floors?

Michelle LeslieDeeKmdreamer
+4

• Nan W.
    Nan W.

Gen: I use Mr Clean Magic Eraser.

• K. Rupp
    K. Rupp

You can use any type of diluted bleach and scrub. Just be really careful with bleach...It can be harmful when inhaled accidentally. I now use a mixture of vinegar and dish soap and some essential oils mixed in like tea tree oil. But the trick is that you have to let the natural stuff sit on the grout for a few minutes....then scrub.

• Kathy Gunter Law
    Kathy Gunter Law

Lysol toilet bowl cleaner in the black squirt bottle and a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.

Once clean, seal the grout.

Mop with this solution:

1 cup baking soda

1 cup white cleaning vinegar

1 Tbsp blue Dawn

2 gallons hot water

• Kmdreamer
    Kmdreamer

Scrub brush

• Dee
    Dee

Toilet bowl gel. and scrub. If you want to change the color use Maepi Grout refresh. I used it on both my bathrooms and it has a sealer in it so the color does not change. I love this stuff. Plus it is not hard to use.

• Michelle Leslie
    Michelle Leslie

Hi there, You can make a thin paste of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. Apply it to the grout and let it sit for about 10-15 minutes. Scrub with an old toothbrush and rinse clean. If the grout between the tiles has worn down too far, it may be a better idea to first re-grout and then seal. You can also buy grout pens to quickly “recolor” your grout and make them look new again.