Mrs. W.
Mrs. W.

How do I freshen my carpets?

Kathy Gunter LawMrs. W.Naomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CA
+7

• Joy30150932

You can sprinkle baking soda on them, let them sit for a while to absorb the odors and then vacuum it up.

• Mrs. W.

Thank you for your answers. My question was so vague, to be accepted by the question board.

My real question was, "How can I find the recipe for carpet cleaner concoction that included baking soda, bay leaves, and cloves?" (Corn starch, too, I think...)

Baking soda is fabulous, for my pet aromas, too, but Joy, Naomie, Pat and Kathy, what she put in her blender with it, sounded awesome! We all need to find that video!

My hope is that someone else wrote it down and can comment, because when I was about to, it went to another video, and I couldn't get back to it.

Thank you, Barb

• Kathy Gunter Law

Sprinkle baking soda and then vacuum up.

• Mrs. W.

Thank you, Barb

• Pat

I use baking soda. I have two Labs that I allow in the house and this eliminates the odor.

• Mrs. W.

Thank you, Barb

• Baking soda is what I use. Sprinkle on at night before bed and vacuum up in the morning. I have lots of pets and do this in between professional steam cleaning,

• Mrs. W.

Thank you, Barb

• Mrs. W.

Thank you, Barb