Fabulously Free Coffee Station

$0

For months, I have looked at a drab, plain wall in my kitchen above my coffee station. There were two needs to address: storing my favorite mugs close by and displaying my K-cup options where I could see them. The goal was to accomplish this task without spending any money and with very little work.
fabulously free coffee station, pallet
Finished look of the cafe rack mounted to the wall.
fabulously free coffee station, pallet
I discovered that K-cups fit perfectly between the pallet slats, saving me the time I would have spent drilling holes! Score!
fabulously free coffee station, pallet
I found four ceiling hooks previously used to hang a pot rack over my countertop peninsula. These were perfect for hanging my coffee mugs.
fabulously free coffee station, pallet
My coffee station is complete with flavoring syrups and a bowl to recycle used K-cups. I met my goal of creating a great space with very little work and without spending a dime!
Becky from Practips

• Judy Thurston

If you don"t have much counter space, what would you suggest? It sounds like a great idea, and it looks cute? We have a Kuerig coffee brewer to and i am tired of storing the boxes on my cupboard,along with my cups? Please Help?

• Rose Broadway

You can find an unused dresser, chest or desk most anyplace. Paint it a fun color and put ceramic tile on the top to use for counter space. That would also give you many drawers for kitchen things.

• Diane Schule

What is this piece of furniture? Was it, by any chance, an old changing table?

• Becky from Practips

It sure was! I thought I could still use it, even though my kiddos are way past that age now. Thanks for your question. 😊

• C. D. Scallan

I absolutely love this idea! For those who still get your pods from keurig , you probably know that they are not recyclable . I found a company called intelligent blends that makes recyclable pods with great tea and coffee . Free shipping and no, they are not paying me for the plug . I just love their coffee and excellent customer service .