Dan Gibson
Dan Gibson
  • Bradenton, FL
Asked 5 days ago

How can I clean a dishwasher?

DeeKathy Gunter LawCourtney |The Kitchen Garten
+1

I want an good way to clean a dishwasher.

• Kathy Gunter Law

After making sure the dishwasher is free of any food particles, place a cup of white cleaning vinegar in an open dishwasher safe container on the upper rack and run a short hot cycle. The sprinkle baking soda on the bottom of the unit and run another short hot cycle. This will clean, sanitize, and make it sparkle.

Prior to adding detergent, put one (1) drop of blue Dawn in the dispenser. You will be amazed at how much better your dishes will look, especially glasses and plastic.

• Kathy Gunter Law

• Dee
    30 minutes ago

Do not use Dawn, it is not made for dishwashers. The vinegar will work. Lemi Clean makes a dishwasher cleaner, or you can just put unsweetened lemon Kool Aid thru a hot cycle. I spray white vinegar and water in my dishwasher after about 4 uses. Keeps it sparkling clean.