How do I get rid of roaches?

KmdreamerNaomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CAEmilious Tarr
+1

My dad rents out houses. He had a renter to move out and someone is ready to move in as soon as possible. When they left, there are roaches and I need a fast way to get rid of them.

• Vonnie

We had a similar situation. The best stuff I have found is Advion gel. I ordered it from Amazon.

• Emilious Tarr

For the fastest results I have found I cannot beat having a pro come in, but you can get rid of them by putting borax in the places they congregate, like under the stove, refrigerator and cabinets, as well as around the walls, especially the kitchen and bathrooms.

• Call an exterminator asap. Regardless of what is sold in stores or on line, you will never ever be rid of them unless you use a licensed exterminator. I can tell you horror stories all day long. Don't be penny wise and pound foolish. If you skimp now, you will be paying more in the long run. If you want top rent for your properties, they need to be well maintained and attractive. Plus the better they look, the better renter you will attract.

• Kmdreamer

Get bug bombs at Home Depot make every one leave put one in every room on every floor that will do it