Barbara
Barbara

How do I clean a stainless steel sink?

Kelli L. MilliganLittle Sprouts LearningDee Frost
+1

How can I clean the minerals off of a stainless steel sink.I have parrots and cannot use harsh smelling chemicals.

• Lewisa Long

Oven cleaner

• Dee Frost

i dry mine down after i use it, was a motel maid, also a cleaner in a school, it takes seconds, now and then for the heck of it i use any kind of oil, or body cream and rub it all over and buff it dry, water stains don't happen as easy, but i really do dry it down same with stainless steel counters hooked to each side of the sink, also proroxcide and white vineagar in a spray bottle to disinfect and dry shines up nice also.but really just drying them down at least once a day is enough, i dry mine anytime i have washed dishes, stainless steel is the easiest to take care of, I wish they made afordable stainless steel bath tubs, but even porcline, just dry them when used.

• Little Sprouts Learning

Barkeepers friend can help as well, but drying them out as mentioned above and buffing them with olive oil or something is a great suggestion. Works great!

• Kelli L. Milligan

Scrub with soft scrub and a scrubby. Keep clean with Sprayway stainless steel cleaner

Will look.like new