How to clean stains on restroom floor in a restaurant?

Roger BellsCarolyn from NHNaomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CA
+2

Thank you 🙏

• Kathy Gunter Law

I've had great luck with Lysol toilet bowl cleaner. It comes in a black squirt bottle. It removed stains that bleach would not remove in our bathroom. Super stubborn ones also had to use Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.

• J

Awesome cleaner in the purple bottle from dollar tree works great. Spray well and let sit for awhile then scrub with brush.

• Visit an Industrial Restaurant and Janitorial supply. They have many products to choose from. Who takes care of your janitorial needs? You ought to have a service.

• Carolyn from NH

You did say restroom FLOOR correct? Lowes also has a section of extra strong cleaning products in a small section in the isle with their regular cleaning products. Should be able to find help there. Good luck😄

• Roger Bells

White vinegar and baking soda can be really helpful with hard stains. It has worked for me every time. I guess it's worth a shot.

You might find this useful: https://blog.brandmycafe.com/your-go-to-restaurant-cleaning-checklist/