DIY Removable Wallpaper Headboard

$40

A great way of updating a space specifically if you don’t want to spend a lot of money on a fancy headboard or a commit to one if you are like me and want to change things around often is by using Removable Wallpaper.Not only is it so easy but the endless choices you have to use whatever pattern, color and design of wallpaper you like in your bedroom. You will be done in under 30 minutes and the end result is Gorgeous.

diy removable wallpaper headboard

So I thought it would be great Idea to show you guys this fun little Idea of a quick bedroom makeover using wallpaper.I chose a very subtle color and print as compared to the loud colors I normally gravitate towards.

diy removable wallpaper headboard

The wallpaper I used in this room I bought from Target and I only needed one Roll as I was only going to cover the space a standard headboard takes up on the wall.Attaching the Wallpaper was a very straightforward process. Peel off one end of the wallpaper and work your way down.

The Headboard was complete using four panels and to finish it off I used Gold Tape all around it as to give it a border

diy removable wallpaper headboard

I also attached two light scones on each side of the removable wallpaper headboard.To add an extra element I decided to create a square using the gold tape on one of the medallion designs on either sides.And that was it .

diy removable wallpaper headboard

And there you have it!

What do you guys think?

Anam - Delicious And DIY

• Melanie knight

Inspired going to target now. I’ve always wanted a headboard. I have a cal king and it’s taking up a lot of room. Never thought of this.

• Linda

Very clever idea you had here love it. Thanks for sharing your ideas and God Bless!!!!