DIY Removable Wallpaper Headboard

$40

A great way of updating a space specifically if you don’t want to spend a lot of money on a fancy headboard or a commit to one if you are like me and want to change things around often is by using Removable Wallpaper.Not only is it so easy but the endless choices you have to use whatever pattern, color and design of wallpaper you like in your bedroom. You will be done in under 30 minutes and the end result is Gorgeous.

So I thought it would be great Idea to show you guys this fun little Idea of a quick bedroom makeover using wallpaper.I chose a very subtle color and print as compared to the loud colors I normally gravitate towards.

The wallpaper I used in this room I bought from Target and I only needed one Roll as I was only going to cover the space a standard headboard takes up on the wall.Attaching the Wallpaper was a very straightforward process. Peel off one end of the wallpaper and work your way down.

The Headboard was complete using four panels and to finish it off I used Gold Tape all around it as to give it a border

I also attached two light scones on each side of the removable wallpaper headboard.To add an extra element I decided to create a square using the gold tape on one of the medallion designs on either sides.And that was it .

And there you have it!

What do you guys think?

31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
3 Gorgeous Decor Projects In The Oh-So-Chic Geometric Style
Make Your Home a Winter Wonderland With These Stunning Ideas
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
Inspirational Ideas for Spring Flowers
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
Anam - Delicious And DIY