How do I clean mold?

John WardHolly Bertone | Pink FortitudeK. Rupp
+1

• Marion Nesbitt

I use hot, soapy water and bleach. But I believe Home Depot has a special product to prevent it coming back.

• K. Rupp

Try the Mold Armor products. They have a whole line of products at Home Depot and Lowes

• Hi Bobbie - There are several ways to get rid of mold, but most importantly, you need to address the root cause to keep it from returning. This article focuses on the bathroom, but is an overall great article that covers methods of how to remove mold, if bleach is safe to use, and how to prevent it from coming back. Hope this helps! Hugs, Holly

https://pinkfortitude.com/mold-in-the-shower/

• John Ward

Hey Bobbie, is the mold affected area small or big. If it is bigger than you should contact local mold removal company to do it. Otherwise you could it yourself with the tips mentioned above. Anyway, my advice is to id as soon as possible, because mold effects are serious danger for health.