How to make space in my closet?

BushraSherri OnoratoKathy Gunter Law
+2

• FrugalFamilyTimes.com

Usually our closets are filled with extra stuff we don’t wear or use. Maybe start there. Pull out the things you haven’t worn or used in awhile and donate, recycle or trash them. Then you can think about how to organize the useful stuff that’s left.

• DesertRose

Kathy, one key to space is organization. If you click on "explore projects" then "organize" then type "closet" into the search box and hit enter you can find many ideas that may apply to your closet situation. I have chose one for you, but there are many more. https://www.hometalk.com/1760155/my-7-total-closet-makeover

• Kathy Gunter Law

Flocked hangers will save more space than you can imagine. Use cascading hangers, hooks, or soda can tabs to hang multiple items in the space of 1 hanger.

If you wear tank tops, hang multiples on 1 hanger. You can use shower curtain rings and hang on a regular hanger or use something like a necktie hanger.

• Sherri Onorato

Biggest rule #1... If it doesn't fit donate it! And I'm not talking about clothes! If the closet, shoe rack, toy box is full somthing needs to go!

Also... Try always to use like or same items to organize and labels are awesome!

• See More
  • Your comment...