Monica
Monica

How do you keep cats out of your yard front and back?

Pg121556558IrmaKen Erickson
+1

• GrandmasHouseDIY

Hi Monica, I feel your pain as I'm in a similar boat with neighborhood cats that also injure my wild life. Here's a list of plants that they avoid: http://catsaway.org/cat-repellent-plants/

• Ken Erickson

Add Big mean dogs in yard.  I have heard that pepper sprays or powders will deter or repel animals from certain areas. Check with local nursery or garden store.

• Irma

I buy mothballs and crack them to spread the pieces on my garden, especially the garden beds. You can also use Epson Salts and black and white pepper dust, I also crack eggshells very fine and spread them all over, cats and squirrels do not like to feel the eggshells on their paws.

• Pg121556558

Spray Pine Sol around the perimeter of your yard. An exterminator gave me this hint years ago. Works with dogs and cats and lasts for a long time. Also will not damage plants or lawn. Just can’t do it before a rain storm or it will just wash away.