Use vinegar, salt and dawn dish soap. Try this: https://www.craftylittlegnome.com/permanently-kill-grass-weeds/
Hi Gloria - The struggle is real, isn't it?!? This is the most effective all-natural weed killer DIY that we use. It's even been featured on Hometalk! Hope this helps! Hugs, Holly
PS - We have a FREE eBook with recipes for all of my homemade and all-natural cleaners. You can download it here --> https://pinkfortitude.com/thank#GreenClean
pour hot water on them
Pour boiling water on them for immediate results and a 1:1 spray of vinegar and water for long lasting results
The previous tips should work well. However, these are some other options you can use depending on your situations and needs.
1) Sprinkle handfuls of baking soda onto the concrete and simply sweep it into the cracks. The added sodium will make it much less hospitable to dandelions and their friends.
2) sprinkle borax into all the crevices where you’ve seen weeds grow in the past. It will kill them off before they have a chance to take root. When applied around the foundation of your home, it will also keep ants and other six-legged intruders from entering your house
3) Place a series of carpet scraps upside down and cover them with bark mulch or straw for a weed-free garden path
4) Bring a solution of about 1 cup salt in 2 cups water to a boil. Pour directly on the weeds to kill them
5) For a quick and easy weed killer, mix 1 ounce (30 milliliters) vodka, a few drops liquid dish soap, and 2 cups water in a spray bottle
Sources: CanadaWriters, Reader's Digest.