What can I transform this into?

+7

I have this beautiful copper/ brown outdoor cooler that weights a ton, that for the life of me I can't see the forest for the trees. Planter too obvious. Help! I have a shop full of tools and I'm very handy so the sky the limit! Below are some pictures.

q what can i transform this into
q what can i transform this into

The design to the left is what the hinged lid rests on.

q what can i transform this into

17 from lip to lip

q what can i transform this into

15 from lip to lip. 21 in deep. Insert for ice and beverages.

q what can i transform this into

Steel pegs for the yard. Can be removed for flat hard surfaces use

q what can i transform this into

21 in wide x 20. 45 in tall

q what can i transform this into

20in

• Bushra Bushra on May 22, 2019

I would use it as a bottom and turn this into a table. It would look industrial and unique. Otherwise clean it and keep it outside as a cooler for decoration. Or use it as a planter. Spray paint it in some other color and voila it will look so beautiful.

Hope it helps! Bushra- https://bushraslifestyle.com/

• Jan Clark Jan Clark on May 22, 2019

If you are able, could you cut down the top so it could close - or maybe add a round top to the cooler bin??? It would make an awesome parcel drop for your front door. I've been looking for something sturdy, waterproof and heavy that I could leave at my door and latch closed so that no small parcels or packages would be visible from the street.

• See 1 previous
    • Jan Clark Jan Clark on May 22, 2019

• Vickymcreations Vickymcreations on May 23, 2019

A firepit immediatly came to mind but then i wondered about the small gaps along the base of the sides, perhaps dig it partially into the ground if you like the idea of a firepit. Mind you a base of a table appeals to me too!! Have fun with whatever you make :)

• Lynn Sorrell Lynn Sorrell on May 23, 2019

I agree with Jan Clark's idea the parcel/package drop would be awesome

• Joni Joni on May 24, 2019

Fire pit came to mind first off

• Cherisse Cherisse on May 25, 2019

If you already have a fire pit...modify it to store wood. It is a lovely piece as it is maybe go farmhouse with the color and keep it as a cooler.

• Dee Dee on May 26, 2019

2 things came to mind. You could put a top on it and make it into a table or side table or turn it into a fire pit.