How do I make candles stand up straight in a candelabra?

+5
  • Joy30150932 Joy30150932 on May 22, 2019

Melt a bit of the candle wax into the base and place the candle while it is melted and hold until it I set.

• Betsy Betsy on May 22, 2019

Hi Nancy: One trick is to drip some of the candle wax into the bottom of the candelabra and place the candle on the hot wax before it hardens. Hold it for a second, while the wax hardens, and it should stand straight for you, if you held it straight:) If not, remove the candle and hard wax and start over. You don't have to remove all of the old wax, the new hot wax will melt it. Good luck

• Pat Pat on May 22, 2019

You can buy rubber washer like things that fit on the bottom of your candle and wedges it in the holder. I have some and they work very well.

• See 1 previous
    • Betsy Betsy on May 23, 2019

You can even use rubber bands in place of the washer things. They come in different sizes:)

• Holly Lengner - Lost Mom Holly Lengner - Lost Mom on Mar 11, 2021

I've used rubber bands before, but never used hot wax to hold it in place. That's a great tip!