Budget-Friendly Outdoor Coffee Table Build

$30

Hello all, if you're looking for a small and economical outdoor coffee table, this is the project for you! I made this DIY wood and paver coffee table last year, and we're already enjoying it again this year.

For exactly measurements, a cut list, and a guide for pocket hole placement, check out the link at the end of this post by my profile photo! :)

Here is a picture of some of the base built. You can see that I designed it so that the pocket holes are all hidden—yay for not having to fill pocket holes!

In the picture below, you can see that I am beginning to attach the supports for the pavers. This is important because even small pavers are heavy, so I wanted to make sure I had plenty of reinforcement.

Here are all three supports installed. The entire piece had also been stained and finished for outdoor use here. I ran glue suitable for outdoor use along the top of the bases and set my pavers down. Since the pavers are so heavy, they don't need to be clamped or anything. Just make sure to let the glue dry completely because messing around with the table.

And here is the finished product! You can also see a peek at the matching side table I made. I have free build plans for that, too. I couldn't resist making another!

If you visit the link next to my pic below, you can get all the measurements to make this exact table. Or you can just use this as inspiration to make your own version. If you like this you also might like the removable AC unit screen we made to hide our HVAC unit outside, as well as the matching paver side table plans!

Live Life In Color With These Amazing Ideas For Your Home
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
Get The Outdoor Space You've Always Dreamed Of With These DIY Ideas
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
By Brittany Goldwyn

• Hatti
    Hatti

We have an old house with chimney leak issues. We fixed the flashing and put on a new chimney cap, but leaking is still an issue. Would putting a sealer on the chimney bricks help? Thanks!

• Leslie
      Leslie

Hi Hatti, before you do anything I would get in a chimney technician who works on chimneys primarily. Chimneys and roof leaks can be tricky. Your leaking problem could also be coming from somewhere else and you need to find where the leak originates first. It may not be the chimney at all but from somewhere on the roof. This way you will be certain about how to fix and if you want to fix yourself. Good Luck!

• Jim Cox
    Jim Cox

I have something similar started at home based on what you posted last year : ) BTW why didn't you use treated lumber? Keep up the good work!