Jamala W
Jamala W
  • Whitmire, SC

Found the Right Chair! Clutter Closet to Fab Office

I was so happy to have found the perfect chair for my new office space.. Goodwill is where I lucked up and spotted this Ikea ghost chair. It's the perfect fit for the offic space. If you can remember, I turned my clutter closet into a fully functional office space.
office closet decorating chair, closet, home decor, home office, organizing, shelving ideas, wall decor
Here is the awful before picture of the space. Yes, I'm truly embarrassed about showing it.
After cleaning, painting, and replacing the floor, this is the new look. This project was done within a weekend and cost less than $100.00
But I needed a better chair and have been very patient about finding it.
The ghost chair was only $14.00. It's the perfect size, height and it makes the space feel more open
This is a case where patience was a virtue.. I'm glad I waited to find the right chair. My office is truly a viable asset space. no more clutter closet..it's just a fabulous office space

Jamala W

• Gail

I did this about 35 yrs ago for my daughter when she was small. Her very own "office".

• Kaye

Great space and what a great find ! Can't believe you found the chair at GW !