How to Make Wire Whisks Into Tulips

$3

I'm always looking for simple ways to make pretty things for my gardens and outdoor spaces.

For this project all you need is some simple wire whisks. I pick these up at local thrift stores, usually for 25 to 50 cents each. I've also seen them at dollar stores.

Pull out the whisk parts like so.

And then bend them into a tulip shape.

Here are my five whisk tulips.

I spray painted my tulips red with a hint of yellow in the centers for interest, and the stems a lovely dark green.

I cut some leftover pvc pipe that I had into a variety of heights to use for stems.

And here are my finished whisk tulips. I spray painted the pvc stems the same color at the whisk stems, which just sit right in the pipes.

This project really couldn't be easier and you can spray paint the tulips any color you love.

Since I found the whisks at thrift stores, and I already had the spray paint and pvc pipe so I guesstimated the cost at bout $3. The time it took includes spray paint drying time.

If you enjoyed this project you can fine more Repurposed Flower Projects here.

For more tips and photos please check out my Whisk Tulips blog post here.

Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
Tuula - Color Me Thrifty