Asked on Jun 2, 2019

What colors look good with gray in a living room?

JewellmartinDesertRoseNaomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CA
+2

A light gray in livingroom but need another color?

• Darlene Williman

Light gray will go with anything so it really depends on how bright you want it to be and what will go with your furniture and other things. What's your favorite color? Does everyone else in your family going to have an interest in it? I like to contrast colors some and like them more medium like burgundy or forest green but that is me.

• Gray is a neutral, you can use any color you wish!

• DesertRose

Light gray is very popular and looks best with white for trim. The rooms in the color can be any you prefer or your favorites. If you want some color to pop, use throw pillows or wall decor to bring some brightness. Gray is a neutral color, so ANY you choose will go fine in the room!

• Jewellmartin

Pick your favorite and enjoy all the throws, cushions, flowers and other decorative items you can stand. My choice would always be blue, turquoise, or coral, but pink, white and green would also be excellent choices. Or shiny glass and metallics can truly warm up a room. A bright floral rug and decorations in multiple colors may bring the room to life for you. Blessings on you, Jewell.