All-Natural Ant Spray DIY

$5

It’s that time of year. The ants go marching one by one. All over your kitchen! You want to get rid of them, but not at the expense of toxic chemicals. And those bait traps never work. This DIY for homemade all-natural ant spray is quick and easy to make. It doesn’t kill the ants. But it will help to eliminate them forever.

You can use regular ole cinnamon spice in a jar. But Essential Oils are much more potent and work the best. This recipe doesn’t kill the ants. It just repells them. And with most all-natural remedies, you have to use it several times to see good results. It’s not a once and done chemical bomb.

Speaking of all-natural... I've learned that with just a few super inexpensive pantry staples, you can not only save money, but Green Your Clean in the process!

Did You Know...

Ants are actually pretty cool little buggers. They can carry 50 times their body weight. They work together. But when they get into your home, and especially your kitchen, all that matters is that you want them gone! Growing up, I lived in the country and we used to call them “piss ants.” I used to think it was because it pissed off Mamma when they invaded her kitchen. Now thanks to Mr. Goggle… I learned that Pissant is a legit species of ant. Whodathunk!?!?!

Ingredients and Directions

One 2 oz (or 4 oz) glass spray bottle

5 drops Cinnamon Essential Oils 

Water

Directions:

Fill spray bottle almost to the top with water.

Add 5 drops of Cinnamon Essential Oil.

Shake before using.

You can spray on your countertops or anywhere you see ants to keep them away.

For best results, follow the ant line coming into your home and spray at the source.

Repeat several times for best results.

Learn More!

I'm sure you are like me and love these type of green cleaning projects! Be sure to  CLICK HERE to head over to the blog for more all-natural articles, projects, and DIYs! I look forward to seeing you there! Hugs, Holly

Holly Bertone | Pink Fortitude