Floor Mirror

Large floor mirror. Made two from sliding mirrored closet doors. See more here http://homastyle.com/wp/2012/06/28/floor-mirror/
This one I did dark for the living room. http://homastyle.com/wp/2012/06/28/floor-mirror/
The other one! I did in creamy white for our master bath.
Favorite router bit...makes a bead along the edge.

Country Design Style-Jeanette

• Linda

What type of sliding door are used. I noticed both doors have mitered corners?

• The sliding doors I used were mirrored door from closets. I removed the metal edges. Made two extremely large frames and added the mirrors to the frames.

• Susan S

WOW Jeanette - I just gotta say how rustically elegant & sophisticated and old worldly and totally awesome this turned out!! ;~) Having worked in design centers w/a lot of really high end lines of some of the best furniture ever, I can assure you something w/this look & size would easily have been upwards of $1000 +!! No kidding. Trust me, Pottery Barn's version - ON SALE - ain't got nuthin on you girl!!!

• Tonya

I wish I had a router and some nerve to use it. You really made simple mirrors look very expensive. Beautiful job.

• @Tonya Thank you Tonya. I tell readers that woodworking project are like following a recipe. Step by step. Plus most power tools are just like some of those kitchen tools. Start slow and get comfortable with the tool. The router is my favorite tool. Jeanette