Seasonal Garden Twig Wreath

$5

I love wreaths and who says they should just be for Christmas? This tutorial will show you how to make an easy wreath that can be displayed all year round.

seasonal garden twig wreath

What I love about this piece, and hopefully you will too, is how few supplies you will need and how easy it is to make.

seasonal garden twig wreath

What you will need to make your wreath is:

• Twigs
  • Cutters
  • Faux flowers
  • A glue gun
  • A wall hook

seasonal garden twig wreath

Firstly, chop your twigs to roughly 4 inches in length, however, having slightly different lengths isn’t a problem at all.

What I did then was drew a circle on some paper as a guide for where my twigs were going to go. I made a rough sun style shape along the circle with my twigs before adding another layer of twigs in a criss-cross fashion. This is when I started hot-gluing the twigs together at the points in which they touched. I then carried on adding layers of twigs and gluing.

When I was happy with the amount of twigs I had in my wreath, I laid out some flowers and leaves at one end of the wreath before gluing them in place.

seasonal garden twig wreath

If your wreath feels a little rickety then turn it over and add some extra hot glue in places that will help add stability. Allow to dry fully!

Lastly, add a hook to the wall and hang proudly!

It’s a easy as that

seasonal garden twig wreath

Give it a go and share your efforts in the comments. Also, please take a look at my instagram account (link below) if you get a sec and let’s share the creativity!

Happy crafting! X

Hannah Somerville

• Susan McCloskey

Yes I hope to do this this fall once I find the right twigs! Think I too will paint black for fall deco or perhaps orange. it looks easy and fun-my kind of diy! Thanks

• Marsha Copeland

Definitely! I live in Istanbul and have not been able to find any wreath forms so this is perfect!!!