Seasonal Garden Twig Wreath

$5

I love wreaths and who says they should just be for Christmas? This tutorial will show you how to make an easy wreath that can be displayed all year round.

What I love about this piece, and hopefully you will too, is how few supplies you will need and how easy it is to make.

What you will need to make your wreath is:

• Twigs
  • Cutters
  • Faux flowers
  • A glue gun
  • A wall hook

Firstly, chop your twigs to roughly 4 inches in length, however, having slightly different lengths isn’t a problem at all.

What I did then was drew a circle on some paper as a guide for where my twigs were going to go. I made a rough sun style shape along the circle with my twigs before adding another layer of twigs in a criss-cross fashion. This is when I started hot-gluing the twigs together at the points in which they touched. I then carried on adding layers of twigs and gluing.

When I was happy with the amount of twigs I had in my wreath, I laid out some flowers and leaves at one end of the wreath before gluing them in place.

If your wreath feels a little rickety then turn it over and add some extra hot glue in places that will help add stability. Allow to dry fully!

Lastly, add a hook to the wall and hang proudly!

It’s a easy as that

Give it a go and share your efforts in the comments. Also, please take a look at my instagram account (link below) if you get a sec and let’s share the creativity!

Happy crafting! X

25 Decor Ideas That Will Add Some Spring to Your Home
Spruce Up Your Plain Lamp With One Of These Great Ideas
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
15 Memorial Day Crafts
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home
Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps