How to do my bathroom walls?

+4

Any ideas, i don't have alot of funds paint is out for i have pets it's dirty stain cheap aged wall paper on it now I've try washing it but nothing seems to work Help😱

• Pamela Pamela on Jun 09, 2019

Try beadboard and use a washable paint . Or use wipeable wallpaper...

• Nan W. Nan W. on Jun 09, 2019

Barb: Paint is really the cheapest way to go. ...You can look at the "clearance" shelf at Lowes or Home Depot -- for paint that is perfectly good... but someone did not like the color, etc.

• Betsy Betsy on Jun 09, 2019

Hi Barb: I agree with Nan, paint is the best and cheapest way to go. And, I've found nice paint on the clearance shelf at the stores she mentioned and regular paint stores. Also, you can check on Freecycle.org or Trashnothing.com and ask for what you need. These sites are all over the USA and the only requisite for using them is that the stuff has to be free! You can ask for stuff or give stuff away. It's free to join and free to give and/or ask. Good luck

• Barb Barb on Jun 14, 2019

Thank You for all your help & tips in going to get right on this let us no

• Janice Denham Janice Denham on Jun 10, 2019

Again, use a washable paint. You can usually find something cheap that won't take long to dry so your pets will not be locked out of the bathroom for long. Use a fan to help dry the paint faster.

Thanks for the suggestions of freecyle.org & trashnothing.com Betsy! Totally a great idea if your on a budget!

• Barb Barb on Jun 14, 2019

Yes was great thank everyone for ur help now I'm working on a outside project got allot of plants for like a few dollars wondering how to start i got big plants & small have had some dirt from last yr cause of ground dirt isn't good soil to plant anything in anyone got any ideas I Want to thank all again