Coffee Filter Hacks

$1

Coffee filters are for more than just making wonderful coffee. Here are a few other ways to use them in your home.

You can see more of my crazy creations here

coffee filter hacks

Dish Protectors -

Keep your dishes safe from scuff marks by placing a coffee filter between each dish.

coffee filter hacks

Grease A Pan -

Place some oil or butter in a pan and smear it around with a coffee filter.

coffee filter hacks

Odor Eater -

Place some baking soda in a coffee filter, close it up with a rubber band and place it where you want to get rid of odors.

coffee filter hacks

Quick Spill Clean Up -

Use a coffee filter to quickly soak up spills.

coffee filter hacks

Soak Up Grease -

Place a coffee filter under items that are greasy to soak up that grease.

coffee filter hacks

Cover with another coffee filter to protect your microwave from splatters. You can also use it to dab up extra grease.

coffee filter hacks

Dryer Sheet -

Place a few drops of essential oil onto a coffee filter and place in your dryer to use as a dryer sheet.

coffee filter hacks

Flower Pot Strainer -

Place a coffee filter in the bottom of your flower pot. Fill with dirt and place a plant of your choice in the flower pot. The filter will let the moisture out but keep the dirt in.

coffee filter hacks

Bath Soak -

Place Epsom salt, essential oil, and some lavender flowers (or flowers of your choice) in a coffee filter. Close with a rubber band and toss into your bubble bath. It'll release the salts but keep the flowers inside for a no mess clean up.

coffee filter hacks

Fragrant Sachet -

Place baking soda, essential oils, and flowers of your choice in a coffee filter. Close with a rubber band and place in your drawers and closets.

coffee filter hacks

Cleaning Rag -

Use coffee filters to clean your sinks, faucets, counters, mirrors, and more. What's great is they are lint free.

coffee filter hacks

Eco Friendly Lunches -

Pack your sandwich in a couple coffee filters and close with a rubber band. This will prevent your bread from getting soggy. You can also pack other items in coffee filters and close with a rubber band. This is eco friendly and if you're like my son... you won't have to worry about losing your storage containers.

coffee filter hacks

Quick Snack Holders -

Place a variety of snacks in coffee filters for serving.

coffee filter hacks

Use it as a strainer -

You can use a coffee filter as a strainer. For this one I placed loose tea into a coffee filter, stapled it closed, and steeped it in my hot water.

I would love to have you stop by my blog  Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

Chas' Crazy Creations