Coffee Filter Hacks

$1

Coffee filters are for more than just making wonderful coffee. Here are a few other ways to use them in your home.

You can see more of my crazy creations here

Dish Protectors -

Keep your dishes safe from scuff marks by placing a coffee filter between each dish.

Grease A Pan -

Place some oil or butter in a pan and smear it around with a coffee filter.

Odor Eater -

Place some baking soda in a coffee filter, close it up with a rubber band and place it where you want to get rid of odors.

Quick Spill Clean Up -

Use a coffee filter to quickly soak up spills.

Soak Up Grease -

Place a coffee filter under items that are greasy to soak up that grease.

Cover with another coffee filter to protect your microwave from splatters. You can also use it to dab up extra grease.

Dryer Sheet -

Place a few drops of essential oil onto a coffee filter and place in your dryer to use as a dryer sheet.

Flower Pot Strainer -

Place a coffee filter in the bottom of your flower pot. Fill with dirt and place a plant of your choice in the flower pot. The filter will let the moisture out but keep the dirt in.

Bath Soak -

Place Epsom salt, essential oil, and some lavender flowers (or flowers of your choice) in a coffee filter. Close with a rubber band and toss into your bubble bath. It'll release the salts but keep the flowers inside for a no mess clean up.

Fragrant Sachet -

Place baking soda, essential oils, and flowers of your choice in a coffee filter. Close with a rubber band and place in your drawers and closets.

Cleaning Rag -

Use coffee filters to clean your sinks, faucets, counters, mirrors, and more. What's great is they are lint free.

Eco Friendly Lunches -

Pack your sandwich in a couple coffee filters and close with a rubber band. This will prevent your bread from getting soggy. You can also pack other items in coffee filters and close with a rubber band. This is eco friendly and if you're like my son... you won't have to worry about losing your storage containers.

Quick Snack Holders -

Place a variety of snacks in coffee filters for serving.

Use it as a strainer -

You can use a coffee filter as a strainer. For this one I placed loose tea into a coffee filter, stapled it closed, and steeped it in my hot water.

I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)

31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps
3 Super Cool Marbelizing Techniques Everyone's Trying!
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
3 Cute Step-by-Step Ideas For Unique Planters
18 String Art Ideas That You'll Want To Hang In Your Home
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
Beautify Your Home With These Flower Ideas
Make Your Kitchen Beautiful With These 15 Inexpensive Ideas
18 Beautiful Crafts For The 4th of July
Chas' Crazy Creations

• Wanda

U could always use coffee filters for emergency toilet paper, right?

• Chas' Crazy Creations

I'm not sure how different systems would do with these or how they break down so would want to do a little research first. Thank you for sharing your tip.