Organzia
Organzia
  • Norway

DIY Confetti Wall Art Picture

$5

If you're anything like me, you just LOVE a quick an easy DIY project! I came up with this cute DIY Confetti idea when I just wanted something fast and creative, I could make to hang up in my laundry room (just for an added summer feel!)

diy confetti wall art picture

So here's the tutorial for a super fast and fun project you can do just in between all the crazy everyday life :)

WHAT YOU’LL NEED:

• Canvas
  • Glue stick
  • Confetti /Or colored paper
  • Hole puncher (if you're making your own confetti)
post

To save time, be sure to fold your paper as many times you can, before punching out the confetti.Now punch out all the confetti you need! And there you have your colorful finished homemade confetti!

You'll find the full instruction and pictures on making the homemade confetti, here.

post

Now draw up the shape you want to make on your canvas with a pencil.Some cute ideas could be a cloud, star, balloons, sun ++.

Then you need to put on a GOOD layer of glue inside the shape you just made.

post

The next step (the fun part!) is to sprinkle your confetti onto the canvas! Be sure to use enough confetti so you cover up the pencil lines.

When you’re all done, make sure to hold the canvas upside down so any loose confetti can fall off.

Now finish the picture by, gluing on some extra confetti to any bare holes/ parts if needed.

I really hope you enjoyed this super easy tutorial, I sure had a lot of fun making it :D

Organzia