Asked 5 days ago

How to make plastic wrap?

Patio200TrudiCheryl Gillman
+2

• Flipturn

For what purpose? To go where? Please tell us a little more about the project you want to do so that we can try to help you with it.

• Em

Go to the top of this page and type in your question under the box marked FIND YOUR NEXT PROJECT. What I think you are referring to is material that is coated in beeswax that is reusable.

• Cheryl Gillman

Do you mean covers for food dishes that are reusable? You can use material, or a table cloth from the dollar store, cut it to your desired size, & sew/glue elastic all the way around the edge. You would be best to make different sizes that way you have extras if you are washing some or have different size dishes

• Trudi

I haven't tried this, but when I saw it it made sense to me. They took a t-shirt and rubbed bee's wax all over it. Then lay between to sheets of wax paper and Iron to melt the bee's wax into the fabric. They said it was washable on cool and could be reused.

• Patio200
    31 minutes ago

just buy a roll of wrap!! you can also buy the covers with elastic at the dollar store!! dont be crazy, you are not living the pioneer days