Pallet Wood & Solar Light Garden Sign

$10

Every garden needs a sign or two! Since my garden was short in the decor department, I decided to DIY myself some little signs with a bright twist!

This was one of the most plan-changing projects I think I've ever put my mind to!

When I decided to make some signs for the garden, I first considered tile, but then thought about a beaded sign similar to a project I had done before. Yes, that's what I'd do!

So I headed to Lowe's for a decorative hanger and found a shelf of solar lights that caught my attention.

In an instant, the plans changed.

I still had some pallet wood left over from a Farmhouse serving tray I had made, and found a couple of pieces that would work perfectly for my little signs.

First, I cut and sanded the pieces,

then designed and cut stencils with my Cricut Maker.

Next, I transferred the designs to the wood pieces with acrylic craft paints, and once they were dry, sprayed them with a clear sealer.

Using Gorilla Glue, I attached the signs just below the solar light and stuck them in my garden!

Now my garden spaces have a little more personality and a soft and glowing light at night.

Sometimes the best plans...are changed plans!

30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
15 Memorial Day Crafts
3 Wonderful Ways You Can Upcycle Old Windows
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
20 Ways To Make Your Own Personalized Clock
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
To Work With My Hands