Clothespins to the HOME DECOR Rescue - Stylish Home Decor Accent -DIY

$6

Don’t you just love to do QUICK and STYLISH Home Decor projects? I know I do! Love to re-purpose things, use leftovers pieces from my craft box and most importantly add some more interest to areas in the house!

Check out our other 5 minutes HOME DECOR projects HERE

clothespins to the home decor rescue stylish home decor accent diy

Clothespins are my favorite to do craft with. Had too many on my hand so why not! This time I am going to use wooden circle in my clothespins project. If you don't have it, you can easily cut your own from cardboard . It will work for sure!

WARNING ... We are NOT making a wreath

So let's start! Attach clothespins to the edge of your circle with a dot of a hot glue. Make sure you glue them close and tight but don't worry if the wiggle a bit for now ! I have solution for that too

Looks good right  but I am going to "mask" the obvious and paint them

To save some time I simply spray paint them but it is up to you. I wanted some color and used what I had in my craft box

I order to hide our hot glue at the edges I decided to apply few rows of twine to the bottom and in the middle. Rope/twine is helping also to make our masterpiece to be more secure

Taa- daa!! What do you think ? Flower looks good with it too right ?

These can be used to hold anything. I stuck a container with the grass in mine but bouquet of flowers , candle or herbs would look good in it too!

If you are curious how to make a smaller container please check out step by step direction HERE HINT --- TUNA FISH cans are sooooo helpful TOO and NO hot glue needed!

Agnes Chrzanowska

• EJ

Those wooden circles are available in craft stores. Have you any idea about how many clothespins to what size wooden circle?

• Agnes Chrzanowska

yes, they are in the craft stores too but in mine they disappear very quick . I think I used around 40 clothespins

• Dahliaqueen

So with the tuna can project do you use the tuna can with sides after you’ve had your tuna salad for lunch?

• Pamela M. Fisher

What can I do with all my medicine bottles that I have sooo many of. They are a wide variety of sizes and colors. Please help give me some ideas.

• COUPON CODE

for the best coupon visit CouponOutlet.CouponOutlet has 44,000 store of the world and has 6 mil coupons

go and have fun with your good coupon and deals. thanks

• IrmaielizhdzH1519

Thank you for your cute idea. You could also remove the metal things, have the children paint the pins after they are separated, maybe in a pattern if the want. Put them closer together, hot glue a piece of an old plastic picnic table cloth and use it for a plant. With the plastic it won't leak when watered. Great project to keep them occupied in your eyesight on rainy day while you are completing other projects. I like your idea. Ideas promote creativity. I was not an art major or a certified craft instructor, so I appreciate your input. Sincerely, Irma