Asked on Jun 15, 2019

How do I touch up a glass top small table that's painted underneath?

BetsyWilliamDee

I have an old side table that I believe was used to put beside a bed. I know my grandmother had one beside her bed. It has a glass top and it's painted underneath. There are areas over the paint has been scratched. It looks as if it were painted play around with the little gold going around the edge. Is there any way that I can just paint Brown own it. I don't believe it'll cover up the gold. I just don't know what kind of paint would adhere. Looking for a quick easy way to touch it up.

• Dee

Michaels and Hobby Lobby sell glass paint. Also if it is underneath you can just use craft paint as nothing will be touching the painted glass.

Craft paint, spray paint, acrylic latex paint

Hi Patsy: If you want to touch up the painted sections, get some glass paint at JoAnn, Hobby Lobby, Michaels, etc., turn the table upside down and use a fine tipped brush to fill in the sections that need it. Good luck