Asked on Jun 16, 2019

I have a dime size chip in my quartz countertop. What can I do?

FrugalFamilyTimes.comLaura CooperKen Erickson


3 answers
  • Ken Erickson
    on Jun 16, 2019

    I would contact a quartz installation company in your area. They may have a product that be used to fill in the chip. It would probably be the same thing they use to join the seams of countertop sections. Quartz can be sanded and worked like wood.

  • Laura Cooper
    on Jun 16, 2019

    Judy, there are epoxy fillers for natural stone that you can buy. You may need to get it on Amazon. It is the same product they use for seams when installing the counters.

    on Jun 16, 2019

    How old is it? Would it still be under warranty?

Your comment...