Mary
Mary
Asked on Jun 18, 2019

Redecorating In Farmhouse Decor - does this light look good?

EmilyFrugalFamilyTimes.comTinyshoes
+4

I love Farmhouse Decor! Can this dining room light look alright in my dining room? Can I alter it to blend in?

q redecorating in farmhouse
  • Farmhouse decor is famous for its neutral tones, so I think it might work as is... or you could paint the metal part a soft black color to go REALLY farmhouse.

• Tinyshoes

Mary....I LOVE THIS LIGHT! It reminds me of one that was in my grandparents farmhouse many years ago. I do agree with Faith that you could paint the metal areas but I think it is gorgeous just the way it is! Congrats on such a find!

• Mary

OMG! Thank you! I was about to buy another light! I do love this light and really didn’t want to go to the expense on buying another one! I appreciate it!

• FrugalFamilyTimes.com

I think it fits that style really well! :)

• Emily

Show us some more of your farmhouse look? What will it be, what flooring, furniture, accessories, china? So many ways to get that comfy cosy look!