DIY Knockoff Pottery Barn Napkin Rings

$5

Check out this super simple way to make fancy napkin rings for any party, theme, or holiday.

Supplies:
  • Plastic Dollar Store Curtain Rings
  • Twine
  • Floral Accent
  • Hot Glue Gun/Sticks

1. Start by laying out all your supplies. You'll want a surface you don't mind getting a little hot glue on or maybe that's just me because I'm messy.

2. Next, open up each of your shower rings so that it will be easier to wrap the twine around. I started with a dap of hot glue at the opening of the shower curtain ring, then started adding my twine.

3. Then, just continue wrapping the twine tightly around the rest of the ring until you meet the other side. Add a little more hot glue to hold the final end piece in place.

4. Once I got to the top with the twine I plucked a flower off my bouquet & placed it in the little crevice where the ring connects back together. I added more hot glue & wrapped a bit of twine around it to make sure it was sturdy. Party guests can get roudy with napkin rings yall.

And you're done! Easy peasy & saved me $40! The best part is you can use this fun little technique for any holiday, theme, or season by just switching out the type of flower you want to use or even use a succulent.

Lia with Southern Yankee DIY