The hanging pot with the cord came from the dollar store.
I had the glue gun, glue sticks, and rope on hand.
I purchased all other things from the adult creative playground, Hobby Lobby.
Remove the string from the pots and used a drop cloth in the back yard and spray painted the outside of the pots.
I let them dry for a couple of hours. Flipped them over. And spray painted the insides. Let that dry for the same amount of time.
While those were drying, I started arranging the fern stems for the fake fern plants into the foam squares.
I did this by placing the longer stems dead center right next to each other. Then I placed each of the four shorter stems on each side of the longer ones.
From there, I went through and adjusted and blended the “leaves” to form the plants.
Once they both faux ferns were formed, I glued the foam squares in the center of each pot.
I took the rope I had on deck and cut it into six even pieces, three for each pot.