Judy
Judy
Asked on Jun 19, 2019

Remove weeds from cracks in cement sidewalk?

Holly Bertone | Pink FortitudeNaomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CAKmdreamer
+2

Was it apple cider vinegar and baking soda or Epsom salts?

I use one cup of vinegar, one cup of table salt to two gallons water in a garden sprayer. Saturate the weeds till dipping. Do not use on lawn or in garden will kill everything. Boiling water on weeds in lawn and garden.

Hi Judy: Here ya go:

Homemade Weed Killer:

I've heard this works. Don't know if it will kill the flowers, though:(

1 gallon of Vinegar

2 cups Epsom salt

1/4 cup of the original BLUE Dawn dish soap

Mix in a sprayer.

It should kill anything you spray it on. Mix and spray in the morning and after the dew has evaporated. This solution works best if you use it on a hot day. By evening, the weeds should be all gone.

WEED KILLER WITH DAWN

1 gallon white vinegar

1 cup of table salt

1 Tbsp liquid Dawn

Combine ingredients and put into a spray bottle and spray the weeds at the sunniest time of day.

This mix is very effective so make sure it doesn’t spray on something you DON’T want to kill.

Good luck

• Kmdreamer

Yes 1 qt of vinager 1 cup of salt and 4 squirts of dish soap you could use epsom salt

• Apple cider vinegar is expensive and unnecessary. Use plain old white vinegar - acidity level is the same and much cheaper. I pay $3.49 For 2 gallons. Then I toss in a pump sprayer. Will kill anything! So be careful.

• Hi Judy - The struggle is real, isn't it?!? This is the most effective all-natural weed killer DIY that we use. It's even been featured on Hometalk! Hope this helps! Hugs, Holly

https://pinkfortitude.com/weed-killer/

PS - We have a FREE eBook with recipes for all of my homemade and all-natural cleaners. You can download it here --> https://pinkfortitude.com/thank#GreenClean