Sly
Sly
Asked on Jun 19, 2019

How do I wash many window blinds?

KmdreamerBeverly Roderick at Across the BlvdDfm
+1

Need to wash many windows blinds need ideas of how to accomplish this

Hi Sly: I use warm water and some Dawn in a bucket and, if the blinds are greasy, I put in about 1/4 cup of vinegar too, and have a bucket of clean warm water, along side. I put an old, thick, sock on my hand, put it in the soapy water, squeeze it out and do the top and bottom slat at the same time. Once they are all done, I get another old, thick sock and wipe them again with the clean water. You don't take the blinds down, leave them up and clean them where they are:) Easy as anything easy you can think of:) You can push your finger through the string part to get that clean. It only takes a flash, and you can look outside at the same time and watch the birds, hum some songs, or invent things with your time:) Good luck

• Dfm

What type of blinds and what are they made of?

• I spray them with Pledge Multi Surface Cleaner and then wipe them off with a dry, lint free cloth.

• Kmdreamer

Bath tub soap with some bleach and a soft scrub brush with a handle then hang them out side like on chairs