DIY A Natural Style Console Table

$68

I really wanted to challenge myself and make a natural style console table to match my home decor.

I found a cute little oak look bookcase for just $15 and knew that I wanted to turn it on it’s side to make a console table.

There were also little round stickers matching the wood grains that came with the bookcase to cover screws - so I used them on the top.

My biggest problem was finding legs that were cheap. Most legs in the hardware stores were anywhere from $10-$20 EACH 😱

So I came up with the idea of using a saw horse for the legs- only $18 from Bunnings.

It was so easy to attach to the bookcase with a drill and some screws.

I also painted the saw horse white and added some decorative rope around the legs before attaching to the bookcase.

While I was at the hardware store Bunnings , I also found some beautiful sea grass baskets- $10 each - yes sounds expensive but they were the perfect fit , style and texture that I wanted for that natural look!

Next I made some cute rope handles by threading them through the gaps in the seagrass baskets.

Anyway my first attempt at making a natural style console table and the total cost came in around $68.

So happy with the end result as it fits in nicely with the rest of my decor!

31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
24 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
Jazz Up Your Bathroom With These 30 Stylish Additions
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
15 Memorial Day Crafts
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY

• Dl.5660408

Wow! So different from what I expected, well done!

• Maude LaFountain

SWEET !! I love it !!! Never thought to use saw horse in that way but it worked for you just perfect .....Great Job !!!