Here's a link on removing stains from granite:
Here is a general way to remove stains,
1. Begin by mixing the poultice (ex: talc powder,baking soda and hydrogen peroxide). You will want to create a thick paste. It should have the consistency of putty.You can also use toothpaste, but the cheapest kind you can find.
2. Apply the mix to the stained area, keeping it only on the stain. The layer of paste should be about one fourth of an inch thick and overlap the stain about a half an inch.
3. Cover the area with plastic wrap and tape the edges down. Allow it to set for 24 hours.
4. Remove the tape and plastic wrap only, leaving the poultice in place.
5. Allow this to remain on the stain until it is completely dry. This can take anywhere from a couple of hours to a couple of days.
6. When the paste is completely dry, use a plastic scraper to scrape away the paste.
7. Wipe remaining paste away with a clean cloth.
8. Clean the area as normal and dry with another clean cloth.
9. If the stain remains, you may need to repeat steps 2-6 several times, especially for oily stains, each time removing more of the stain.
Hi Jal: Here's a site that may help: https://livingthenourishedlife.com/diy-granite-cleaner/ Good luck
Once you remove the stain, you'll need to reseal
Hello, you can try this
Baking Soda Poultice: