Brittany Malia
Brittany Malia
  • Chesapeake, VA

DIY Trundle Train Table

$25

I'm always looking for ways to keep my kids toys organized and easy to clean up. This trundle Train Table is easy for your little ones to pull out and play with. And it's even easier to put away when they're all done.

trundle train table

trundle train table

First off all you will need is a piece of wood ( I actually used my old craft table top), some wheels, and of course a train set. Lol

trundle train table

So this is actually the top of the table but I flipped it over to get that natural look. If you decide to buy a piece of wood you can paint it or stain it to your liking.

trundle train table

Then I started screwing the wheels onto the table top, I ordered my wheels on Amazon they were very cheap for a set of 4.

trundle train table

And your all finished.  you can use wood glue to attach the train permanently but my kids like to recreate a new track so I just laid the pieces on top.

trundle train table

It's so easy to pull out for play time and even easier to put away for floor space.

trundle train table

Such an easy fix. I hope you guys enjoy making your own trundle Train Table

• Paula P

This idea has inspired me to make my own trundle bed. It would be easy enough with a thin mattress on top and maybe a couple of handles on the side to put it out.

• Danuta Denise Stenborg
    30 minutes ago

I bought a wooden train set for my grand-daughter months ago, its still in the box because my home is fully carpeted. Wow problem solved that's my DYI project thank you.