How do you clean fingerprints and oil off kitchen cupboards?

+4
  • try Krud Kutter

• Kathleen Kathleen on Jun 28, 2019

Hi, Janice. I guess it depends on what you cabinets are made of. I use vinegar water on a Mr. Clean sponge. Those sponges are great for so many things and vinegar water works great, too. If the cabinets are made of wood, you might want to go over them with a dab of furniture polish after the vinegar water.

• Wanda sinnema Wanda sinnema on Jun 28, 2019

I bought GP66 from QVC and I LOVE IT,, IT also degreases the kitchen fan goo from the screen in a snap.. I just pour a bit in the kitchen sink add 1 inch of water and drop the screen in.. In less than 5 minutes its clean..AMAZING STUFF.. I've never seen it any place else.. I also LOVE their BIOCLEANER paste ( From France ) a bit of that goes a long way. I got rid of most all the spray and grocery store cleaners since I found two items.. check them out

• Lynn Sorrell Lynn Sorrell on Jun 28, 2019

dawn dish ultra and hot water

• Kelli L. Milligan Kelli L. Milligan on Jun 28, 2019

I use soap and water or window cleaner.

• Lindsay Aratari Lindsay Aratari on Jun 28, 2019

I use Thieves Cleaner from Young Living and it cleans everything

• I use TSP substitute powder mixed with water in a spray bottle and a rag. Gets grease off so quick and easy.